Hi, I’m Reece the Recycler! I’m going to help you decide what should be placed into your household recycling waste bin with a yellow lid.
- This bin is collected fortnightly.
- Put caps and lids from jars and bottles into recycling bin separately
- All containers and cans must be empty.
- NO plastic bags, cling film, ceramics.
- NO sharp, hazardous or rotting waste.
Glass bottles and jars
Aluminium, steel and aerosol cans
All plastic containers - EXCEPT PLASTIC BAGS
Cartons: egg, milk, juice, etc [flattened]
Paper, cardboard [flattened]
Newspapers, books and magazines
Old letters and junk mail [remove any personal details]
Coffee cup lids
Plastic cutlery, plates, cups & straws (clean)
Wet paper towels—not with food
Foil lined containers
Plastic meat trays (not foam trays)
Pizza boxes (clean)
Plant pots (small, plastic and clean)
Yoghurt container — No lid