Hi, I’m Reece the Recycler! I’m going to help you decide what should be placed into your household recycling waste bin with a yellow lid.
- This bin is collected fortnightly.
- DO NOT overfill bins - the lid must close fully and bin weight must not exceed 70kg.
- Put caps and lids from jars and bottles into recycling bin separately.
- All containers and cans must be empty.
- NO plastic bags, cling film, ceramics.
- NO sharp, hazardous or rotting waste.
Customer service for kerbside collection is now covered under the JR Richards contract 2017-2018-0303
If your bin damaged, stolen or not emptied? Please call
J R Richards Hotline 1800 312 933