Karoola Park is an expansive reserve that stretches from Hunter Street to the west, through to Queen Street to the east, in Muswellbrook. It has many access points and uses.
- Play equipment located at the corner of Hunter and Humphries Streets
- Leash free area and enclosed dog agility park accessed from Semillon Street and Queen Street
- Netball courts, parking available at the end of Hastings Street
- BMX Track, accessed from Shiraz Street
- A walk and cycle track is available for the length of Karoola Park