Council adopted changes to Section 25 – Storm Water Management at the meeting held on 26 May 2020.
The changes involve:
- Including references to the Muswellbrook Urban Riparian Landcare Master Plan and the Muswellbrook Floodplain Risk Management Study and Plan 2018;
- Providing detail on when easements in favour of Muswellbrook Council will be required for developments sites adjoining the urban stormwater system;
- Identifying when Council may reimburse landholders for costs associated with creation of easements;
- Correcting formatting errors;
- Providing clarification on certain matters regarding piping of open drainage channels and requirements for pollution reduction devices; and
- Updating references to legislation, plans and policies that are relevant to planning for storm water management.
The amendment to Muswellbrook Development Control Plan 2009 - Section 25 - Storm Water Management, will become effective from 26 June 2020.
If you have any enquiries, please contact Council on 6549 3700.
Written submissions should be addressed to:
The General Manager
Muswellbrook Shire Council
PO Box 122
Muswellbrook NSW 2333