Council resolved to place the reviewed 2017-2021 Delivery Program on public exhibition for 28 days. The public exhibition period is from 11 September to 10 October, 2018.
The Delivery Program has been amended to include priority projects identified by the community, and articulated in Council’s Special Variation application to the Independent Pricing and Regulatory Tribunal.
The priority projects are:
• improvements in stormwater management
• upgrades to Muswellbrook’s Olympic Park sporting precinct
• a new Regional Entertainment and Convention Centre
• additional support for job creation across the Shire; and
• recovery of rating income lost as a consequence of the conversion of mining biodiversity offsets to voluntary conservation agreements.
The Delivery Program is available at the following link.
All interested parties are invited to inspect the exhibited documents. All enquires please write to:
The General Manager, PO Box 122, Muswellbrook NSW 2333.
For further information please contact Council on 02 6549 3700.