Muswellbrook Shire Council invites experienced contractors to quote to be a preferred contractor for Muswellbrook Council’s bush regeneration work for a period of 12 months (1 year) with a view to extension.
Bush regeneration works will include (but are not limited to):
- Site preparation for plantings
- Tree planting
- Mulching and spreading of mulch
- Removal of exotic trees
- Working at heights and steep slopes
- Manual removal of weeds
- Chemical treatment of weeds (spraying /cut and paint / scrape and paint)
- Weed matting/hydro seeding
- Erosion and sediment control (mesh, logs, rock works)
All sites will be located in Muswellbrook Shire Council.
Deadline for applications: 2 September 2017
For more information please contact Nicholas Alexander on 02 6549 3700.
Doing Business With Council